Be present in this moment, be true to it!
What is being present?
Being present is being totally and utterly in the moment you are in now!
Not dwelling in your past or thinking about the future.
Taking in all that is happening NOW.
Your life consists entirely of the present moment.
Why it is important to be in the present moment.
Being in the present moment allows us to connect to ourselves and everything around us, aware of feelings, breath, aromas and sensations.
Lowers your stress, anxiety, fears, anger, worry and pain.
If you are constantly overthinking your past and worrying about your future, your energy is drained.
When you are with others really listen to them, be present with what they are saying!
Allows you to be focused and tuned into what you are doing - get the task done faster and smarter!
This moment will only ever happen now, this second will never be lived again so be fully in it.
If you are aligned and present in this very moment then you are deciding what your past and future is going to be by creating it now!
“As soon as you honour the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love - even the most simple action.”
Eckart Tolle - The power of now
Where in your life do you want to start being more present?
With your kids?
Take a few present moments to think about how you can do this?
Tools to be present
- Breathing - be aware of your breathe coming in and out of your body, how it feels in your body.
- Feeling / Touch - touching something, for example an apple or pebble, being aware if it's texture, size, brings your senses into the present moment.
- Body scan - how to you feel in your body.
- What is around you.
- Aroma - smell an essential oil to bring you straight into the present moment.
- Truly listening.
- Watch your thoughts - ask your self then listen "what is my next thought going to be?"
- Stop in the moment, be conscious of your self, slow down.
- Set a mantra for the day, "I am present" Set an alarm on your phone for every hour to remind your self to be in your present moment!
- Yoga Practice
Essential Oils, there are many oils to help with being present!
Peppermint - oil of a buoyant heart
Bergamot - oil of self acceptance
Clary sage - oil of clarity and vision
Cilantro - oil of releasing control
Lemon - oil of focus
Patchouli - oil of physicality
NOTE: It is very important you work with the highest quality essential oils to receive the the results - Visit my page WHY Doterra to find out more
Essential oils work amazingly with the mind body and soul on a physical, emotional and vibrational level.
I am here to help and guide you give me a call, text 07970848647 or pop me an email in the form below
I look forward to working with you